Now that my Goodreads goal is set for 2023 (!!!), it doesn’t feel right not to mention a few of the novels I loved in 2022.
Unlike most of my year-end lists, the bulk of my favorites leaned thriller. Yeah, I’m not sure what that says about me or 2022 in general, but I couldn’t get enough of unreliable narrators, shifting allegiances, and big ol’ plot twists.
Now you’ll notice that not every book I list actually released in 2022. I was extremely late to Taylor Jenkins Reid’s Evelyn Hugo party, for instance. These are simply the crème de la crème of what I happened to pick up.
- The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- With Love From London by Sarah Jio
- Rock Paper Scissors by Alice Feeney
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry
- The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz
- I’ll Be You by Janelle Brown
- The Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand
- The It Girl by Ruth Ware
- The Maid by Nita Prose
- Carrie Soto is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Jacqueline in Paris by Ann Mah
- Two Nights in Lisbon by Chris Pavone
- Counterfeit by Kirstin Chen
- Wish You Were Here by Jodi Picoult
Now dear readers, it’s your turn. What were some of the favorites I missed from your 2022 reading lists? Am I the only one who didn’t read anything from Colleen Hoover?